Sunday 30 June 2013

Dreamworld, dream or nightmare?

Hi all,

I was just thinking to myself if when we decide to take our kids to a themed park if we are doing because we want our kids to play or really just to make them tired?

Well well, yesterday, Sunday, I took my kids to Dreamworld, so Rafael, my 2 year old son, could play and enjoy the rainy day, didn't think much about the poor Gabe, 9 months old!

I do think in making them tired when I take them out, selfish me hey! Are you that selfish too?

The thing is, I get home and I am more tired than my little man is, I am exhausted because we were so worried about making him "tired" playing around that we didn't eat properly, when I say we I say my husband and I, my kids did have food and drinks.

Any way, Rafael just wanted to play at the Wiggle world, everywhere we went, any ride we went, he just would care about the Wiggle World, where there is pictures of the Wiggles everywhere and Dorothy the Dinosaur comes out to take pictures with the kids, but saying that Rafael was scared of the lovely Dinosaur, so no pictures.

In the end we had a great day, Rafael played at the Wiggles world for as long as he wished for, we went in some rides, they are tired, we were exhausted and it was worth it, it was worth going on school holidays and on a rainy day to see my boys happy and of course, TIRED!


xxxxx
Karina
A Mum of Two Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment