Thursday 27 June 2013

Toilet when they are ready or we are?

That thing about toilet training! It keeps coming to my head.

Pee or not to Pee, that is the question!

I am a lazy mum that I know my son is doing very well at childcare and they tell me that he is doing so well with toilet training that I can take some undies for him, he doesn't need nappy any more at day care!

Oh gosh I got so excited, the next day was a Saturday and I decide to let him just in undies and try the apparently,  so well done toilet training. All starts well when my husband takes him to the toilet for the first time, that day, and he does a wee.

Not so long after all the terrible things you can imagine starts happening, we seat down to have breakfast and that moment comes, Rafael, the one training, starts crying and saying mum hurts, mum hurts, if I know that would hurt that much I would have ran to the toilet quicker than I could even imagine.

After he said his tummy was hurting I could see his undies filling with poo, yes, poop, not only that, it was a number 3 if you know what I mean!!!! But I am lucky enough, my husband was the one holding him. Don't you feel relieved for me, I do!

You probably think, that stupid learnt with that and will put a nappy on a boy with diarrhoea, no the stupid parents tried again, and again got the shits!

Well, I have witnessed wee on the floor more than a few times, poop on his undies too.

My conclusion is let the people at the childcare do the work, they are doing so well and I am just screwing it up!

xx
Karina a mum of two boys

No comments:

Post a Comment