Thursday 11 July 2013

Mums x Dads

We are very different, mothers and fathers are different in every single way.

The other day I went to a play ground and I saw this father pushing his little daughter (around 8 months) on the swing, but the swing was that one that doesn't have the protection chain or belt, not even my 2 year old son goes on it. The problem wasn't him pushing her quite hard I can say, the problem was when I saw the poor little girl falling from it slowly! I bet it wouldn't happen to you mum. Would it??

My husband came the other day from the playground with my 2 year old son and said like it is very normal and common, "He got bitten by a dog" and I just couldn't believe what I was hearing with my little years. It wasn't too bad but it probably wouldn't happen if I was there, it could happen, but probably wouldn't.

I am not saying us mum are perfect an nothing happens when we have our kids because we do get together  and talk lots, we have coffees but our eyes and years are always turned to our kids, we try to prevent before something bad happens, we have common sense!

Fathers, maybe not all, but they take all the risks, they don't think something bad can happen, everything is fun and not dangerous at all.

In my household is not different at all. It is always Me x Husband, Mum x Dad.

No rights or wrong, just different thinking and acting.

You can see how safely my husband plays with my kids : )


Thanks for reading
Karina
A mum of Two boys

No comments:

Post a Comment