Wednesday 17 July 2013

Food for a Little One that Doesn't Want Food

How can they survive with no food and playing so much?

My oldest son Rafael, he is 2 years and 5 months old, is on a terrible stage with his food. The only thing he wants to eat is the beloved Hi Five Chicken nuggets and Dinosaur pasta, the problem is not that as I can make him them, the problem is that he is probably getting sick of those options too : (

After a big day playing with them and doing some work I decide to make him some dinner, what a waist of time, he didn't even touch and even worse is that he looks at it and says a big "YAK".

My heart just breaks in little pieces and I get angry and send him to bed without anything in his little tummy!

My heart breaks even more just in thinking that he went to bed with empty tummy.

It has been like that now for the last couple of months, not even his juice that I make fresh almost every morning, with some veggies and fruits and he just used to smash it in no time, almost a litter in the morning and more if had left over a bit later but now he hardly drinks a cup!

Is it worth getting stressed? I guess if he gets really hungry he will eat what is on offer because hungry people eat anything. He has plenty of food available and they are usually the healthy option so he won't starve I don't think.

My heart still hurts though!

Thanks for reading
Karina
A Mum of Two Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment