Wednesday 28 August 2013

What do men think? Really!

Hi all!

Tonight my husband got home quite early, at 6pm, he usually comes at almost 7pm and when you have two kids for the day and don't know what else to do to entertain them, an hour is a huge difference!

So he gets home tonight at 6pm and I say to him how happy I am that he got home earlier and how much it is great.

I have dinner ready and we have it.

So he goes to the TV to watch the political debate while I am trying to make milk for one, the other one is screaming, pushing the tv, and I just Yell once more for my 1000th time for today if he could help me with the boys and he appears in the hole way with a face like you are disturbing me... I just say to him if he really thinks he helps me coming home to seat in front of the TV!

Please tell me what is wrong with them?

Nite Nite
xxx
Karina A Mum of THREE Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment